30 experience points ("XP") will put you up to level 2; reach 70 for level 3, 120 for level 4, but after that it rises more steeply: 280 for level 5, 500 for level 6, 750 for level 7, 1,050 for level 8 (at which time you can call up a rainstorm if you have been saving your ranch cash), 8 for level 9, 9 for level 10, and so on.
|1||0||Clover||Wheat, Clover, Tomatoes, Black Wool|
|2||25||Wheat, Apple Tree||Holstein Cow|
|3||70||Hay Bale||Milk, Apple Tree|
|4||120||Beehive, Milky White Fence||Corn, Honey|
|5||280||Corn, Wooden Barrel, Olive Tree, Oil Press||Leghorn Chicken|
|6||500||Chicken Coop, Egg Dyer||Carrots|
|7||750||Tomatoes, Choco Brown Fence, Ranch 16 (16x16), Dairy Expert||Eggs|
|8||1,050||Carrots, Picnic Basket||Cheese Master, Grapes|
|9||1,450||Holstein Cow, Ranch 17 (17x17), Cherry Tree, Smooth Juicer||Cheese, Merino Sheep, Cherry Tree|
|10||1,950||Grapes, Greenhouse, Jet Black Fence||???|
|11||2,500||Leghorn Chicken, Ranch Bell, Ranch 18 (18x18), Onions, Ameraucana Chicken, Marans Chicken, Olive Egger Chicken||???|
|12||3,100||Merino Sheep, Woodpile||Angora Rabbit, White Grapes|
|13||3,800||Cheese Master, Ranch 19 (19x19), Amazon Green Fence||Ketchup Wiz|
|14||4,600||Angora Rabbit, White Grapes||Red Wine|
|15||5,500||Yosemite Blue Fence, Brick Mill, Ranch 20 (20x20), Green Beans||-|
|16||6,500||Ketchup Wiz, Cottage, Potatoes||White Wine|
|17||7,600||Ranch 21 (21x21), Orange Tree, Bumble Bee Yellow Fence, Yorkshire Pig||Orange Tree, White Truffle, Bacon|
|18||8,800||Winemaker, Watering Can||-|
|19||10,300||Blueberries, Sundial, Truffle Hog, Ranch 22 (22x22), Coffee, Coffee Stand||-|
|20||11,900||Jam'r, Ruby Red Fence, Water Well||Blueberries|
|21||13,750||Banana Tree, Turkey, Banana Yogurt||-|
|22||15,600||Ranch 23 (23x23), Baker||Banana Tree|
|23||18,100||Blackberries, Azalea Pink Fence, Blackberry Yogurt||-|
|25||23,400||Lamp Post, A-Frame house, Ranch 24 (24x24)||-|
|27||30,500||Raspberries, Raspberry Yogurt||-|
|31||51,500||Pie Machine||Apple Pie|
|32||58,000||Ranch 26 (26x26)||Blueberry Pie|
|35||80,500||Green Lettuce, Water Well (-25% growing time for irrigated plots)||-|
|37||98,000||Log Cabin (for decoration)||-|
|43||162,500||Manor (for decoration and prestige)||-|
|48||230,000||Ranch 30 (30x30)||-|
|52||293,000||Ranch 31 (31x31)||-|
|56||364,000||Ranch 32 (32x32)||-|
|60||443,000||Ranch 33 (33x33)||-|
|65||553,000||Ranch 34 (34x34)||-|
|70||675,500||Ranch 35 (35x35)||-|
Tricks and notesEdit
- Level 1
- You can plant Clover to feed to your Cow: one XP for each action - you'll be on level 2 before you have really seen the ranch!
- Gifts are free, so it does not matter whether if you possess any. Wheat has the greatest monetary value and will therefore probably be the most welcome gift at this level and at levels 2 and 3.
- Level 2
- Level 3
- Level 4
- The Beehive sends bees to pollinate blooming Clover and return to produce Honey, so you should buy one soon because nobody can gift you one. Just remember not to harvest clover until it is pollinated!
- The Starline Beehive produces honey 500% faster (if you can keep up - but does it affect lighting time?).
- Corn is clearly the most saleable crop gift at level 4 (but the recipient may prefer something else) while Honey has very poor value.
- Level 5
- Level 6
- Level 8
- Level 10
- Level 12
- Sheep costs 3,000 coins.
- Level 16
- Level 17
- Orange Tree costs 950 coins.
- Level 18
- Level 19
- Level 20
- Level 22
- Level 23
- Sell Blackberries for 125 coins (good value for filling in 6 hours; but raspberries taking 5 hours may be better use of land, depending on what you plant next). Consider saving wool and Angora Hair instead of selling them, because your next level allows you to buy a weaver to add great value to those fibers.
- Level 24
- You can buy a Weaver for 10,500 coins to make wool and Angora sweaters, two very profitable products. Angora Sweaters are the game's best value per hour of raw material growth time (as of January 18, 2010) - although trees can return more per unit of land area if they occupy only a quarter of the space a plot occupies. Planting carrots is now always better value than planting grapes, so you may want to store your winemaker(s) to make room for more productive fields or another weaver.
- Level 27
- Raspberries cost 95 coins. Sell them for 104 coins (the most profitable berry fruit for jam as of 17 Jan 2010). They take 5 hours to grow.
- Level 30
- Birdbath: cost: 15,000 coins (for decoration)